Life in Photos | Colorado

Wednesday, April 08, 2015

 Last month, about 3 weeks ago, I visited Colorado for the first time. Joe was headlining at one of the comedy clubs there and he invited me to go along on this adventure. We drove there together for twelve hours - he did the majority of the driving but I drove the last little stretch. When we got to Denver, we stopped to grab lunch at this fun little diner. We walked around the Downtown area for a little bit and took some photos. We were staying in a cool comedy condo in Colorado Springs, since that is where the club was. We actually had to drive another whole hour to get to the Springs! I was very tired when we got to the condo so I was very excited to go to sleep for the night. Colorado was so beautiful and we will definitely be going again, I am sure. Please enjoy these photos we managed to snap of our Colorado adventure!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I N S T A G R A M - @ t a s h a w a r r e n