Christmas in Colorado

Tuesday, December 29, 2015


This past week, Joe & I went to Colorado for Christmas! He was headlining at the Loonee's Comedy Club once again, so we made a trip out for the holiday. His dad lives out there so it was nice to see him and spend some time with his family since last trip was pretty quick. You can check out some photos from my first trip to Colorado in March here! This past week was SO full of good food, great company and so many wonderful memories were made. We explored Downtown & Manitou Springs (my favorite) as well as saw the new Star Wars movie, too. (I wore my best Princess Lei buns for the occasion). I also bought Joe a sword for Christmas which he absolutely loved. I got to experience so many, fun new things - including a Puerto Rican Christmas! My favorite part was getting to try all of the delicious food - especially the Coquito. We got a white, snowy Christmas which made everything even better. My heart is so full and I am so grateful for this adventure. If you are ever Downtown in Colorado Springs, please do me a favor and visit Poor Richard's Bookstore/Coffee Shop - It's a favorite of mine! Every time we go, we get a coffee, look at books and play chess. There is also a neat toy store attached as well. Please enjoy these photos we snapped during our trip!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I N S T A G R A M - @ t a s h a w a r r e n