Downtown Las Vegas

Monday, December 14, 2015


Since the year is coming to a close, I needed to exhaust the rest of my time off at work... Joe & I spent it exploring Downtown Las Vegas. Exploring the city is one of my very favorite things to do, so any chance I have to hang out downtown or make it to the Strip, I take it. We went to the Container Park & the Fremont Street Experience and everything is all decked out for Christmas. It was SO cold and windy but we managed to stay warm enough to see everything we wanted to. We found a cool toy shop – “Kappa Toys” – in the Container Park also – check it out if you’re ever there! We also managed to cross a couple of things off of my LV Bucket List also. Please enjoy some of our photos we took from our adventure!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. What a fun adventure!!Love seeing these pics of you two, hope you guys had a great time!

    www.kelseymarie.co

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to go to Vegas, it looks like so much fun! love the photos!

    Saz // Oh Dollymix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Saz! Vegas is here waiting for ya ;)

      Delete

I N S T A G R A M - @ t a s h a w a r r e n