Colorful Patterns // DTLV

Monday, January 18, 2016

This weekend definitely needed to be longer but I'm not complaining! This past week I wiped out with the flu but I am finally starting to feel better. This weekend was full of laughter and lots of rest. Yesterday my sister Kady and I went Downtown to take some fun pictures - which was easy because of all the fun colorful patterns! We stopped by Las Vegas Academy, the first High School in Las Vegas; It was nice to visit our old school seeing as how it's about a block or so from Fremont Street. Downtown Las Vegas has so many things to do and so many beautiful sights to see, so I love hanging out there whenever possible. Please enjoy these pictures we snapped below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I N S T A G R A M - @ t a s h a w a r r e n